Preparation of Doctrineis initiated by the Ukrainian club and publiceducational platform “Charter of Future.”
Ukrainian club teaching involves discussion of all participantson educational processesin society and invites everyone to discuss.
“The Charter of Future” is not a political project and no tintended to fight for power.
“The Charter of Future” is aimed at creating a social agreement by Ukrainian society. Social Agreement defines citizens and communities accepted principles and formats of agreements between them and the authorities. The social agreement is the basis for the establishment and operation of laws and institutions of society.
“The Charter of Future” will promote the idea of doctrine within the framework of the restructuring of Ukrainian society, a comprehensive doctrine of safety, health, economy, environment …
Questions and theses for discussion, refutation, additionsandediting.
- This text is only a pretext to begin a discussion, not a documentready for approval;
- All questions, letal one answers, canand shouldbe criticized;
- Each participant can ask questions and give his answers;
- The futureis open, the discussion as well;
Why is the educational doctrine of the future needed?
- The world is changing dramatically and the place, role and conten to feducationare changing as well.
- The transition from the knowled gesociety to a society of information;
- The transition from text to screen culture;
- The dominance of managerial values (success, effectiveness, benefits, ratings, leadership dimensionsets of competences …) one ducationand teaching (education, integrity, culture, independence, intrinsic value of education …);
- Focus on education al content submission techniques;
- Conflicts between the desire for globalization and localization, universality and individuality of educational spacesin a world of rapidand unexpectedchanges;
- Advances of educational programs focusedon self-organization and individual trajectories, reducing thestate’srolein education;
- The dominance of consumerattitudes to education;
- Loss of principall and marks by society educators, the crisis of ideas about the future of education;
- Ukraineis a place where the remaybedrastic changes in consciousness (weare insohardposition and itisnot clearthatwecanunderstandtheother, wehavenothingtolose). Apparently, due to theoldformsofconsciousnessandperceptionsof a country, a nation, a state, a manwecannotgetridofourdifferences. Newthinkingandpracticeofeducationarethe newplaceofcreationof Ukraineandothernations.
- Society,government,corporationsthatare studying – arestablephrasesandleadingcommunitiesbehaviorsin a rapidlychangingworld. Movementinthisdirectionisourtask.
Theprocessofrebuildingthecountryis aneducationalrevolution. Weareforthisrevolution – therevolutionofconsciousness, but notforsocialunrestandmeaninglesschanges.
- Thespeedofchangehasceasedtobeslow in “generation” characterandpersonduring his liferepeatedlyforcedtoadapttothechanginglabormarketandtonewtechnologiesandtrendsinglobaltrends. “Ultimate” education, whichfocusesondiplomahaslostitsmeaning, andremainopenfor the wholelife.
Inthecaseoffracturethere are nothosewhoknowhowandwheretomove, noteachers–there is an experienceofresidence (stay) inthenewenvironmentanditsreflection, sharingexperiences, planningthefutureandattemptstoimplementprojects, explorenewissuesandexclusivelythisshouldengagein a newformation.
Current Concept – all students and all teachers help to each other.
It replaces the traditional concept – teacher and listener, teacher and student.
Why cannot we be limited with the modernization of practices and concepts that already exist?
You cannot put new ideas and features on the old one, because its bases are opposite in meaning (don’t pour new wine into old bottles, says old wisdom). As a result – there will not be something new and it will be destroyed what we have.
- Educational practices and concepts that exist have been established for industrial society and textual culture, for dominanceof ideas versatility of state control over the educational field uniformity. This is an education passing of time.
- Education was thought, run and financed, as a branch of the economy, not the basic infrastructure of society.
This is a reproduction of the same, idle today, outdated management system.
What are the fundamental requirements to Doctrine?
The doctrine should fix what we want to do and in what form it should be, how to ensure coexistence and the replacement of old concepts and new practices.
The doctrine should allow the coexistence of a multiplicity of approaches, formats and practices of education, their complementarity, the conditions for self-education practices, non-violent ideology and practices and contractual relations.
On what grounds is Doctrine built?
- We want to remain distinct and different. Education is the path to it.
- Education is a prerequisite and content creation in common and personal future.
- Open education creates free people; free people create a free nation and the world.
- Education opens the possibility for each person andcreatea platform of joint motion for the future.
- Education transforms our vision of the future to another day.
- Self education is a condition for a society creation that can think.
- The person is capable of learning throughout life.
How is implementation process of doctrine organized?
Through entering into the public discourse of the new vision of education, through the creation and discussion of new educational initiatives by creating public pressure for new legislation, through research and the formation of a system of relations in education and other forms of preparation for educational activity – as a result we gradually replace a system by the new education system.
How to imagine the coexistence of new doctrines and practices that exist?
We believe that education is an inertialsector and creates basic framework of society. It is impossibleto change it immediately and completely, because it would destroy society.
It is necessary to reconcile two parallel processes, the functioning of existing and new system side by side.
What major implementation strategiesof doctrinedo we see?
- Reducing the role of the state to the necessaryminimum and unlocking the potential of educational initiatives
- Creation of community centers (forums, study groups, networks …), education initiatives;
- Creation of advanced educational communications on new technology platforms.
What is the mechanism of Doctrinetransformations?
Anticipated launch of a permanent forum of open education, initiating the study and discussion of practices, education and development strategies of the doctrine.